Pre-Employment Information & Guidelines
We hope the following information will be helpful for you in making your summer plans.
Employment with our Wyoming dude ranch is an excellent opportunity to experience the grandeur of the Jackson Hole Valley as well as both Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks. Lost Creek Ranch is positioned just 30 minutes from the town of Jackson. We border Grand Teton National Park and Bridger Teton National Forest. Guest and staff alike are surrounded by the beauty of preserved public lands. Successful applicants will meet employees and guests from all over the world.
Our staff provides 5-Star service to our guests, always striving to go that extra bit to exceed expectations. As an upscale guest ranch, our guests expect the best and it is our obligation to make sure that is what they receive. Lost Creek Ranch & Spa’s goal is to provide an unforgettable ranch experience for our guests while anticipating their wants before they are realized. Our staff are paramount, as they are our representatives both with our guests and the community in which we live. As such we look for staff who exhibit positive, easy-going personalities, those who enjoy working as a team and harbor a solid work ethic. A desire to share this beautiful place with those who visit is critical, and doing so with a smile makes it all the better for everyone. There is something about spending a summer on a ranch that offers the possibility of redirecting the life you’d envisioned for yourself… It is the road less traveled, and as some have said, that is what makes all the difference.
Lost Creek Ranch & Spa can accommodate up to 68 guests and usually average around 50 guests per week.
Our clientele is primarily families throughout the summer season and we seek to staff from May 21 to October 1st. We seek to hire a staff of 40. We are still seeking to fill the following positions –
- Culinary Team – Executive Sous Chef, Line Cook, Pastry Chef
- Guest Services, Housekeeping – Works across a variety of areas including guest check-in, dishes, housekeeping, hiking or other recreational activities and guest transportation
- Guest Services, Server – Works across a variety of areas including Cook outs, Dining Service, Bartending, Dishes, hiking or other recreational activities and guest transportation
- Maintenance Team – Foreman & Maintenance positions – Groundskeeping, facility, pool and cabin maintenance, vehicle and equipment maintenance and operation.
- All positions are paid biweekly, including meals and onsite room and board adjacent to the beautiful Grand Teton National Park and just a short drive to the South entrance of Yellowstone.
- All positions have an assigned day off per week and are also welcome to use the ranch facilities in their daily routine (gym, pool, spa, trail rides, hiking, etc.)
- Staff is provided housing which includes bunkhouses, dormitory style housing with shared bathroom facilities and some cabins for couples. We discuss your living preferences during the interview process.
- Chef prepared meals 3x per day are also included
Please have no illusions…this is hard work with long hours, but for anyone passionate about nature and the outdoors, it is rewarding.
In order for us to consider your application for employment, we appreciate you completing your application form in detail with work-related references. Please feel free to include a recent photograph of yourself, since in-person interviews are nearly impossible. We receive many applications for each season, so the more information you can give us about your education and background, as well as your work experience for the position(s) desired, the better off you are.
Please remember we need staff to be able to work with our guest season, and we prefer to have our staff begin arriving in late May, staying on through late September. ALL staff MUST be able to stay at least through the end of guest season, which is the end of September. LCR checks references on all employees considered for open positions and we do pre-employment drug testing
We wish you the best of luck and do hope your qualifications will bring you to the LCR as a member of our staff this upcoming season.
To apply please email: [email protected]