Our 2023 application is now available below. Good people are paramount to a place like Lost Creek Ranch, where authentic activities and relationships are developed under the scenic beauty in a historic place. Staff are representatives both with our guests and the community in which we live. As such we look for staff who exhibit positive demeanors, harbor a solid work ethic, and have a desire to serve others. If you love working with people, being outdoors, and are ready to commit to working hard as a positive member of our team, we welcome your application.
A few things to note before applying:
- The 2023 season runs June 4th – September 16th. Staff orientation and training starts May 20th. Applicants who can serve an entire season have first priority.
- Wranglers should have at least one season of Wrangler/Guide experience before applying – this is a very competitive position.
- As of 5/16/23 we are still hiring:
- Massage Therapist
- Pastry Chef- experience required
- Server with Bartending experience
- You must be at least 18 years of age and have at least one year of post-high school education and/or work experience.
- You must be a U.S. citizen
- You must be available to work from at least mid-May through late-August or late-September. This includes a shoulder season to prepare the ranch for opening and closing.
- All positions are paid biweekly, including meals and onsite room and board adjacent to the beautiful Grand Teton National Park and just a short drive to the South entrance of Yellowstone.
- All positions have an assigned 1.5 days off per week and are welcomed to use the ranch facilities in their daily routine (gym, pool, spa, trail rides, float trips, hiking, etc.)
- Staff housing is provided and varies. Housing includes bunkhouses, dormitory style housing with shared bathroom facilities and some cabins for couples. We discuss living preferences during the interview process.
- Chef prepared meals 3x per day are also included
- End of season bonuses are distributed to staff who complete their contracts.
- The Lost Creek employment process includes reference reviews and a background check.
- Lost Creek Ranch is a drug-free workplace. We reserve the right to drug test employees during training and throughout the season.
- Pets including emotional support pets aren’t allowed (nor recognized by ADA or Wyoming law). Service dog’s that have been individually trained to perform disability-related tasks or work for the benefit of a person with a disability should be included in a candidate’s application.
- Resume or completed application
- Two references (at least one professional reference from a supervisor).
- Evidence of interest in working with and being of service to others.
- Evidence of ability to live in a small community of peers as a positive team member.
- Interest in having a unique experience, not just a summer job.
- Complete applications are reviewed daily.
- Once reviewed, applicants who fit the position will be invited to interview via Zoom.
- Completed employee paperwork is due within 14-days of the job offer.
We wish you the best of luck and do hope your qualifications will bring you to Lost Creek Ranch as a member of our staff this upcoming season!