Accommodations Available at the Ranch
Our historic log cabins are stocked with everything you need for comfort and connection with your family. Settle in to unpretentious western style that complements your Jackson Hole getaway with warm quilts and cozy beds in the cool mountain air.
Living Room Cabins
The living room cabin layouts are a family friendly accommodation offering a cozy space to reconnect and relax.
With two independent sides to each duplex, you can choose to book the cabin as a two-bedroom called a Full Duplex or a one-bedroom unit called a Half Duplex.
Duplex Cabins 1-3
Living Room Cabins 4-10
- 6 night accommodations with daily housekeeping
- Complimentary guest laundry and in-room amenities
- Dining options from 7:30am to 8pm daily consisting of buffets, a la carte elevated mountain cuisine, ranch cookouts, social hours and coffee bar.
- Unlimited daily activities led by experienced staff including – horseback riding, hiking, float trips, archery, skeet shooting and fitness classes.
- Dedicated kids programming and activities from 9am – 5pm potty-trained and up.
- Access to the fitness center with cardio equipment, weight room, sauna, and steam room.
- Access to the heated pool & spa
- Evening entertainment including billiards, poker table, live music, dance night, board games and outdoor s’mores.
- Additional activities and special events during seasonal celebrations.
- Shuttle service for arrivals and departures to and from JAC and the town of Jackson, weekly rodeo and river trips.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Gift Shop purchases
- Spa Services
- $40 per round for skeet
- Third Party Offsite activities such as fly fishing, Yellowstone tours, Whitewater rafting, etc.
- 11% Wyoming Lodging Tax
- 6% Wyoming Sales Tax (on incidentals during your stay)
- Gratuity – The staff at Lost Creek Ranch are committed to making sure your vacation exceeds your expectations. All staff members (except for Management) participate in a tip-sharing pool. Customary gratuity typically ranges between 10- 25% and is not included in the rates above but is suggested in recognition of exceptional service.
What it means to visit Rural Wyoming and embrace the rustic charm:
This hundred-year- old property is rurally situated and is log timber construction. During peak times of mosquitos, flies, pollen and heat, your cabin is outfitted with screens, fans, complimentary bug spray and sunscreen. While we do our very best to combat mother nature’s changes, we kindly request your attention to the seasonal conditions and prepare before arrival. The cabins are not airconditioned nor do they have good cell or Wi-Fi coverage. While both are available in the lodge and on the office porch, we believe this serves as a time to unplug and reconnect with family, friends and nature and offer expansive natural grounds to enjoy while here.
50% deposit is due at booking. We request initial deposits be made via check, money order, or bank transfer. All bookings are completed by phone or email.
Final payment with remaining balance and any incidentals, may be made by cash, personal check, traveler’s check, Visa, or MasterCard.
We understand that cancellations arise and will do our best to rebook the cabin with enough notice. If the cabin is unable to be rebooked, guests will forfeit the 50 percent non-refundable deposit unless we are able to refill the entire space.
We do not provide travelers insurance.
While we appreciate your interest in sharing Lost Creek Ranch, we prefer to work directly with our guests to ensure expectations and interests are met and as a result we do not pay a commission.