AN AUTHENTIC GUEST RANCH WITH A GRAND VIEW
Personalized service with a Teton view to die for...
We bridge the gap between service-oriented luxury and the romanticism of the Old West. In an all-inclusive atmosphere where the mountains are big and guests' smiles are bigger.
- Relax with eye-popping Teton views in a one-of-a-kind location
- Recharge with personalized service and a modern spa
- Rejuvenate with adventurous activities like horseback riding
Click below to find out what sets Lost Creek Ranch apart in our impressive mountain valley of Jackson Hole.
YOUR LOST CREEK RANCH GETAWAY...
Architectural Digest praised Lost Creek accommodations for their Old West elegance. Once you settle in to rustic cabins tinged with luxurious sensibility, you will too.
Ride a well-trained horse into the Teton sunset or replenish in a modern spa with astounding personalized service. Live the outdoor dream with varied activities you can only find here.
Sample elevated Rocky Mountain cuisine from the comfort of our dining room with great Teton views. Or enjoy a satisfying meal at our cookout location after a horseback ride.
Set your children free in a program that allows them to enjoy each other and ranch activities more independently
Children 6 and over will enjoy trail rides with their family or have the option of group rides with their peers.
Children younger than 6 can be enrolled in Kids Club to participate in Wrangler guided lead arounds at the barn and other daily activities allowing the parents freedom to also enjoy ranch life.
- Kids-only activities and outings put them with peers under the supervision of patient, caring wranglers.
- Riding instruction on experienced, well-trained horses puts them in control.
- Their independence opens up your vacation for what you want to do.
- Families ride together, but you can coordinate with your kids' new friends to go on the same rides.
After a day in the saddle retreat to the Spa for rest and relaxation.
Rest weary muscles in the steam room, sauna or hot tub under the Wyoming skies.