WYOMING RANCH VACATION
Impeccable, All-Inclusive Wyoming Guest Ranch Vacations
DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING. WE HAVE YOU COVERED.
Leave worries behind as you ride well-trained horses through God's country. Get cozy in rustic cabins. Revel in made-to-order, flavorful, elevated mountain fare.
Settle into your new home for a week. The lodge will be your living room, dining room, and entertainment room for the week. You'll feel 100% comfortable there with your new friends and family.
We staff about 2 people per 3 ranch guests, making for some of the most attentive, personalized care you'll ever experience. Anywhere.
Come prepared to relax in your rustic cabins and recharge in the restorative mountains of Jackson Hole.
RANCH GALLERY - SEE YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME
Our 2023 Season will run June 4th - September 16th. Rates are based on a minimum occupancy according to the room size and a six-night stay.
|Living Room Cabin|| - $16,400/week for up to 4 guests|
- $2,000 per additional guest beyond 4
Max: 8 guests
|Standard Half-Duplex|| - $8,200/week for 1-2 guests|
- $2,000 per additional guest beyond 2
Max: 3 guests
|King Half-Duplex|| - $8,500/week for 1-2 guests|
Max: 2 guests
The staff at Lost Creek Ranch are committed to making sure your vacation exceeds your expectations. An optional gratuity, typically ranging between 15-25%, is not included in the rates above but is suggested in recognition of exceptional service.
A Day at the Ranch
Each day offers new opportunities to relax and enjoy a pristine setting in the Tetons. Lost Creek Ranch is surrounded by Grand Teton National Park. That means you'll wake up daily to a famous view of impressive peaks recognized the world over.
Whether you want to take advantage of our outdoor opportunities, saddle up for the most stunning rides you'll ever experience, or just forget your cares as you meet new friends in the lodge, your Lost Creek vacation will be just what you need.
- Accommodations and all meals
- Daily housekeeping services
- Courtesy personal laundry service (one bag per cabin)
- Hot tub, heated swimming pool, sauna
- Full weight room with varied cardio equipment
- Horseback riding with group instruction
- Youth activity program
- Evening entertainment
- Scenic Snake River float trip (based on availability)
- Wireless Internet access in the Lodge (not available in the cabins)
- Airport shuttles for ranch arrivals and departures at JAC
- Usage of partial basketball court and grass volleyball court
- Access to a vast hiking trail network on-site