RATES AND POLICIES OF
OUR WYOMING DUDE RANCH
What you get with your all-inclusive Jackson Hole vacation
Our 2023 Season will run June 4th - September 16th. Rates are based on a minimum occupancy according to the room size and a six-night stay.
|Living Room Cabin|| - $16,400/week for up to 4 guests|
- $2,000 per additional guest beyond 4
Max: 8 guests
|Standard Half-Duplex|| - $8,200/week for 1-2 guests|
- $2,000 per additional guest beyond 2
Max: 3 guests
|King Half-Duplex|| - $8,500 for 1-2 guests|
Max: 2 guests
The staff at Lost Creek Ranch are committed to making sure your vacation exceeds your expectations. An optional gratuity, typically ranging between 15-25%, is not included in the rates above but is suggested in recognition of exceptional service.
How Your Stay Works
Like most Wyoming dude ranches, Lost Creek Ranch requires you to stay for at least a week to get the most out of your stay and fully drink in the mountains and our Western way of life.
You'll check in on a Sunday at 2:00 p.m. with friendly staff and a full schedule of activities.
Throughout the week, included activities as varied as horseback riding to gorgeous backcountry destinations, scenic river rafting, hiking in Grand Teton National Park, and more will show you the best Jackson Hole has to offer.
Of course, you can always opt out of any activity to do your own thing or take another horseback ride, go fly fishing, and plenty more.
Your kids will soon find friends that they pal around with in the Kids' Club, where activities will keep them engaged with the area and disengaged from electronics.
You'll be able to take yoga and pilates classes to loosen up after big days of mountain play, swim in our heated pool or lounge in our hot tub and sauna, or even check in for a massage at our full-service spa.
Three exceptional meals per day and all the snacks you want are available, including special cookouts that allow deeper enjoyment of the mountain atmosphere.
Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Saturday.
- Accommodations and all meals
- Daily housekeeping services
- Courtesy personal laundry service
- Hot tub, sauna, steam room, and heated swimming pool
- Horseback riding with group instruction
- Guided Nature Walks departing from the ranch
- Youth activity program
- Evening entertainment
- Scenic Snake River float trip
- Shuttles for ranch arrivals and departures
- Fitness classes
- State and county taxes
- All alcohol
- Gift shop items
- Rodeo tickets
- Spa Treatments
- Skeet shooting
- Transportation for non-Lost Creek activities
- Gratuity: Please plan on paying any gratuity in a lump sum at the end of the week that we can then distribute throughout the attentive staff
Jackson Hole Guest Ranch Vacations
1. A nonrefundable initial deposit of 50 percent is required. All reservations will be considered firm only when the entire 50 percent deposit has been received. The remaining balance is due at checkout.
2. Guests are responsible for all reserved dates and will be charged for late arrivals or early departures. Due to the nature and size of or our property, it is necessary to strictly adhere to our cancellation policy.
3. When the entire ranch is reserved for a group, a 50 percent nonrefundable deposit is required upon booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
4. We request initial deposits be made via check, money order, or bank transfer. Final payment may be made by cash, personal check, traveler’s check, Visa, or MasterCard
Interested in purchasing Travel Insurance? Click here for more information. »
All cancellations (regardless of reason), will forfeit the full 50 percent deposit unless we are able to refill the entire space at original pricing.
EXPLORE THE RANCH
Find your happiest family at Lost Creek Ranch. Our Kids' Club inundates your children with new friends and experiences while you do what you want to do.
Or you can stay together to experience the epic horseback rides and sweeping views of the Tetons together.
The rustic cabins at Lost Creek Ranch give you a comfortable place to rest your head each night, but that's only the beginning.
You'll have access to world-class amenities as our guest, including our lodge where your absolutely stunning meals occur three times a day and spa where you can truly get pampered.
If you've never listened to the pleasant squeak of leather as you sway through the majestic Tetons, you've never lived.
Lost Creek Ranch pairs you with the very best horse for your riding style and lets you experience the wonder of the Tetons as it should be experienced: on horseback.